Your message has been submitted to department selected
If this is an urgent matter please call the main office.
We apologise but there was a problem sending your message.
For Admissions: Click here to submit an inquiry and someone from our admissions team will answer your question via email or schedule a phone call.
|Head of School: Paul B. Perkinson|
|School Email: [email protected]|
601 Park Avenue
422 Willow Avenue
How to find us
We are located in the heart of Hoboken, a few blocks from the Hoboken Terminal and the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail.
Hoboken is a busy metropolitan area, situated between the Lincoln and Holland Tunnels to Manhattan. Because of traffic and limited parking options, we recommend that you take one of the following forms of public transportation to reach us:
- NJ Transit buses or trains
- PATH trains to Hoboken Terminal
- NJ Transit Bus #126 from Hoboken Terminal to Clinton/6th Streets or Washington/6th Streets
- NJ Light Rail to 2nd Street or 9th/Congress Street
- NY Waterways Ferry to 14th Street in Hoboken or Hoboken/NJ Transit Terminal
All street parking near THS is metered by app and limited to four hours on the visitor’s side of the street only (marked by white signs). The closest parking garage is located at Clinton and 4th Street. Rush hour traffic can alter your commuting time by 45 minutes to an hour, especially if you are coming by route 495.